What is Cyber Crime in India & How to File Cyber Crime Complaints?
- You can report a cybercrime at the online portal https://cybercrime.gov.in/Accept.aspx, initiated by the Government of India.
- Filing a complaint in nearest/any Cyber cell.
- Lodging an FIR in a police station.
- National Cyber Crime Reporting Portal
- CYBER B.A.A.P – Mumbai based anti-cyberbullying organisation to provide guidance and counselling to victims, action against bullies and awareness training for children, parents, educators, organisations, police and schools.
- End Now Foundation is a non-profit organization, advocating for better internet ethics and digital wellness to evoke responsible online behavioural patterns amongst women, teens and children.
- Indian Cyber Army is a registered non-profit organization & resource centre for police, investigation agencies, research centres, ethical hackers, industry experts, government agencies, academic leaders & individuals together to fight against intelligence threats and cyber-crimes.
Some useful apps and software:
Apps on Android and IOS – to help monitor and manage screen usage
(Ideal for younger kids age less than 13-14 years)
- Screen time parental control
- Boomerang Parental control
- Parental control and location tracker
- Qustodio Parental control
- Google Family link for parents
- FamiSafe for MacOS
- Microsoft Windows live family safety
- MacOS parental control for mac devices