Resources and helplines for support during the Coronavirus pandemic
Amidst this crisis on the Coronvirus pandemic we are experiencing globally, it is important to stay informed. It is also important to know where you can reach out for help if needed and share it not only with your friends and family, but also with people who may not have direct access or knowledge of such online resources.
This time period can be trying and stressful for many. It is essential to take care of our mental, emotional and physical health. We have compiled a list of reliable helplines and resources for convenience and extend support from our end. Our goal is to make it easy for you to access multiple platforms and sources of information at one place and have shared them with spirit of benevolence and gratitude to all agencies extending their support and services.
- Indian Medical Association :
- +919999672238 and +919999672239 (24×7)
- Emergency helpline number
- +91-11-239780430 ,+91-11-23978046,1075
- (Ministry of health and family welfare, Government of India)
- Helpline for overseas Indians
- 1800118797, 911123012113 , 911123014104
- email :firstname.lastname@example.org
- Maharashtra -Emergency helpline number
Mental Health Specific Helplines and support services:
(Please note: We have tried to ensure only reliable information is posted. Please bring to our attention, by writing to our email if you find any of the below contact details are not reachable.
Also, we will be glad to add any genuine/verifiable resources you may have to share.
- Samaritans Mumbai :
- Samaritans Mumbai helpline for emotional support Call on +918422984528/29/30 (5pm-8pm daily). You can also write to them at
- Call: 9372048501, 9920241248, 83697 99513, 022-25521111
- chat: download nULTA app
- Timing: Mon-Sat 10:00 am to 8:00 pm
- In Vivo
- In vivo offers mental health guidance and free-of-cost sessions through phone and skype services. Email them at
- . They can be reached on 9969623132 or 9987705530. They have time slots (Mon to Fri 11am to 1 pm and 4pm to 6 pm ). Please contact them for further information.
- Pathways to self:
- “Given the current grip of the Corona virus on our collective stage, we would like to contribute our services to honour our shared humanity. We are offering the following gratis till end April 2020:
- -Psychological support for healthcare providers (medical / nursing staff) & their families, or care-givers of people impacted directly.
- -Weekly online platform to connect digitally in times of social distancing.”
- Details (temporary link till end April 2020)
- +91 9820466726
- Email: email@example.com
- Navi Mumbai
- Connecting NGO
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1800 843 4353 (Toll-Free)/9922001122
- Daily: 12 PM to 8 PM
© All copyrights of the content are reserved to Manotsav Foundation.