Resources and helplines for support during the Coronavirus pandemic
Amidst this crisis on the Coronvirus pandemic we are experiencing globally, it is important to stay informed. It is also important to know where you can reach out for help if needed and share it not only with your friends and family, but also with people who may not have direct access or knowledge of such online resources.
This time period can be trying and stressful for many. It is essential to take care of our mental, emotional and physical health. We have compiled a list of reliable helplines and resources for convenience and extend support from our end. Our goal is to make it easy for you to access multiple platforms and sources of information at one place and have shared them with spirit of benevolence and gratitude to all agencies extending their support and services.
- Indian Medical Association :
- +919999672238 and +919999672239 (24×7)
- Emergency helpline number
- +91-11-239780430 ,+91-11-23978046,1075
- (Ministry of health and family welfare, Government of India)
- Helpline for overseas Indians
- 1800118797, 911123012113 , 911123014104
- email :email@example.com
- Maharashtra -Emergency helpline number
© All copyrights of the content are reserved to Manotsav Foundation.