List of mental health helplines
List of Mental Health Specific Helplines and support services:
(Please note: We have tried to ensure only reliable information is posted. Please bring to our attention, by writing to our email if you find any of the below contact details are not reachable.
Also, we will be glad to add any genuine/verifiable resources you may have to share.
More numbers can be found at: https://indianhelpline.com/SUICIDE-HELPLINE/
Here are some helplines that you can reach out to anytime or even refer to a friend:
- +91 9820466726
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Navi Mumbai
- Samaritans Mumbai :
- Samaritans Mumbai helpline for emotional support Call on +918422984528/29/30 (5pm-8pm daily). You can also write to them at
- TISS iCall:
- Call: 9372048501, 9920241248, 83697 99513, 022-25521111
- chat: download nULTA app
- Timing: Mon-Sat 10:00 am to 8:00 pm
- Vandrevala Foundation:
- Domestic Special Helpline number: 1860 2662 345
- Domestic and International helpline number: +91 730 459 9836/37
- Email: email@example.com
- Saath (Ahmedabad): 079 2630 5544 / 022
- Sneha (Chennai): 044-24642465, 24640050
- Sumaitri (Delhi): 011-23389090
- Cooj (Goa): 0832-2252525
- Maithri (Kochi): 0484 2540530
- Lifeline Foundation (Kolkata): 033 40447437, 908 80303303
- Roshni (Hyderabad): 040-66202000/2001
- In Vivo
- In vivo offers mental health guidance and free-of-cost sessions through phone and skype services. Email them at
- . They can be reached on 9969623132 or 9987705530. They have time slots (Mon to Fri 11am to 1 pm and 4pm to 6 pm ). Please contact them for further information.
- Pathways to self:
- “Given the current grip of the Corona virus on our collective stage, we would like to contribute our services to honour our shared humanity. We are offering the following gratis till end April 2020:
- -Psychological support for healthcare providers (medical / nursing staff) & their families, or care-givers of people impacted directly.
- -Weekly online platform to connect digitally in times of social distancing.”
- Details (temporary link till end April 2020)
- Connecting NGO(Pune)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1800 843 4353 (Toll-Free)/9922001122
- Daily: 12 PM to 8 PM
© All copyrights of the content are reserved to Manotsav Foundation.